Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

20 weeks

So...I am not really one to enjoy pictures of myself when I am pregnant. The funniest thing about that is I love to be pregnant and I love my belly sticking out full of baby and I feel beautiful, honestly, I feel so beautiful when I am pregnant.....however I don't care to see pictures of myself. Yes I am weird. But with that all said lots of people have been bugging me about my belly and wanting to see a picture. 20wks seemed like a good milestone to let my weirdness go and snap a picture for the blog (and I guess the little guy too, for when he is bigger!)


It is hard to believe we are half way through. I love that as am typing this I can feel little man kicking around (he knows I am typing about him). This last week I started noticing my belly when I try to bend or move in certain positions but I kind of love it because I really know he is there.

Serafina loves the baby and my belly she has to hug and kiss it ALL THE TIME, no matter where we are. Then she tells him "I love you baby", as she is hugging/rubbing my tummy. It really is the cutest thing (except when you are in the grocery store line with Sam talking a mile a minute, Matteo grabbing candy off the shelf or screaming and the checker would just like me to hit OK on the pad!) Sam is just excited it's another boy and Matteo is mad my lap size is changing, he tends to pick Nana's lap over mine!

That wraps it for now. Hope you all enjoyed the picture..might be the last one until I am 40wk! HAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Auntie Susan

Candace said...

Can't wait 'till I can give a rub/hug of the belly!