Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just Another Saturday Night

After a wonderful family fun day with Noni and Nono (post to follow) we tucked the kids in bed, I got ready for bed and then remembered one last story I wanted to share withl my hubby, John and David before I headed off to bed. So I trucked on outside were they are having lively conversation to find a scene I never expect:



Yes all three are cleaning guns, drinking, and smoking cigars!! OH MY GOSH!! Please don't get the wrong idea about our family, we really are wholesome!! But this was the craziest sight I have seen in a long time so I had to document it. At lease I did not hear the comment, "women get back in the kitchen"!! Now I am going to bed, Goodnight.

(Poll: do you think I should submit these photo's to the NRA?)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Looks like just another night to me!! Mike LOVES to clean his guns. He loves to collect them, then cleans them a couple times a year. I don't think he's even shot any of them in the last decade.

Poll answer: Don't waste your time submitting this pic, I think its too tame for the NRA.

Matt said...

I love the smell of gun powder in the morning . . .

Candace said...

Do I hear dueling banjo's?