Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dont give up

To my family and friends:

Please do not give up on my blog and me. We are still out here just been very busy. Summer has proven to be very crazy with ever day being different and new. Being out of my normal routine has caused my blogging to be put aside for a while. For a structured person this wild summer of not knowing where and when anything is going to take place, I am just hanging on for dear life. Don't get me wrong I am enjoy, no loving, every moment and would not change it for the world. But for those of you who know we well, ever week my laundry day as taken me 3-4 days to complete(oppose to one), its just wrong. So please keep checking back with me. Hopefully as the summer comes to an end and my routine returns I will find the time to wax poetically about our adventures; swimming, the beach, Santa Cruz, girl's weekend, Matteo crawling, and just good old fashion fun!!

The Bad Blogger,
Tracy

1 comment:

Candace said...

I am glad I didn't miss anything while I was on vacation. I certainly understand the lack of routine syndrome. I can't wait until my boys are back in school!