Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Little Boy

Our baby is starting to turn into a little boy!! This summer he has become a wild man, learning to crawl (army man style), and turning to solid foods! He is into everything and always wants to be were ever his big kids are! Here a couple pictures of the little man.



Practicing eating with his hands, a little messy!



Practicing eating with a bowl and silverware.


(note the silverware works better just sitting on the tray)


Standing up!!!
Yes my little man pulled up to standing position and I just happened to have the camera!

We love ya Matteo!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I Too am feeling out of touch, for a variety of reasons. I haven't even checked your BLOG for a week! OMG! I can't believe how big Matteo is. I'm feeling the need to come see him in person!

Tracy Regusci said...

You knwo us we always love a Aunt Candie visit. If you need an excuse, invites have not gone out but jens shower is first weekend in Oct!