Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forever

It feels like forever since the last post! There is so much to share with the world in regards to the events of the past weeks but by the end of the day I am so wiped out that the idea of sitting at the computer and uploading pictures seems so daunting it is a no go! My dad on the other hand has put together two websites with pictures that I will kindly provide links to:

One is of our fantastic thanksgiving: click here Following last years tradition we had everyone over here and of course we had a great time. The rest of the weekend was spent decorating the house for Christmas, going to friends birthday parties and going the village Christmas parade. (pictures to follow at a later date, sorry Summer you have to wait longer).

Then the major time sucker has been my brother's wedding: click here There are not pictures from the wedding day it's self but from the weekend and the rehearsal. We all had a great time and it was fun getting to visit with family we have not seen in a long time.

So I hope you all enjoy the picture my dad has and hopefully I will get my own up soon and get back to blogging! I have a lot of stories I want to share, just no energy to get them out!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Thank you for the links to pictures. I loved seeing you all last weekend. We hope to see you soon.