Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

True Confessions

The 3 reasons there has been no Christmas post

1. Santa brought the kids the Wii for Christmas
2. Guitar Hero was on sale at Wal-mart two days after Christmas
3. Mom is officially obsessed. A 12 step program might be in need.


Hopefully in the next year the Wii newness will wear off and I might get back to my blogging.

For now you can enjoy some pictures my dad posted: Click here


Now the make me feel like a good parent disclaimer:

To be honest, we are not a huge TV/video game, family but we thought we would bite the bullet and get the Wii. As a anti- video game mom, I must say the Wii is really cool, we obviously hand picked the games we bought the kids, but let me tell you they are either sweating or thinking really hard when they are playing that thing. (Mom, on the other hand, is just rocking out to guitar hero after everyone is in bed but that is a different story).

1 comment:

Candace said...

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for the Christmas pics. they are so fun to go through. It looks like everyone there must have been a good girl or boy.