Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coming to an end..

Summer that is; slowly coming to an end in out neck of the world. There are less and less kids out and about during the days and the tourist have dwindled to a small handful. A few schools started on Monday and the rest seem to be starting tomorrow (yes as in Thursday). We said a tearful goodbye to Karlee today as she headed down south to start the adventures of college!!

However for us we still have a few more days as the kids school doesn't start until September 1st. My mom and I have been trying hard to come up with one exciting adventure, art project, outing, or what not so that we don't go stir crazy with the kids these finally week. So far so good.

One such project was cookie decorating. I had left over train cookies I was making for SMVRR so i got out the extra frosting and sprinkles and let the kids go to town. I thought I would share a few photos!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Love the blue lips on Matteo! I"m not sure I would want to eat one after the kids have licked their way through the decorating process.