Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Moments

One thing I have learned is that life is full of ups and downs but it is the little moments that make it so special:

Like when AJ rolls over for the first time.

Matteo announces on the morning news that "his favorite train is red." (yes he had is 15sec of fame)

Serafina jumps in the car after school and tells her baby brother "AJ did you know that God loves yous.'

Sam loses his soccer game but doesn't let it get him down because he tells you that it was the best game his team has played and they will win next time!!

And...

When your brother and sister-in-law/best-friend since high school announce they are pregnant.....




with TWINS!!!



Yes twins....holly molly!!!


There they are. I tried marking them with a blue and pink arrow because I believe there is a boy and a girl in there. But that is only speculation.


Needless to say, as the self proclaimed multiple expert (whom has no biological multiples of my own but have many dear to my heart), I am beyond excited and can not wait to squeeze them.

It is still early on, she is due June 1st. But OMG!!

My question is: Can I now say multiples run in the family?!? That would be awesome I want twins. HAHA

CONGRATS JEN AND TREVOR

oh and yes they are 100% natural.
Craziness

1 comment:

Candace said...

Yippee for double trouble!