Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Baubles and Brunch

In case I forgot to e-mail you, or you didn't see my event on face book, or I didn't snail mail you because I don't have your e-mail or face book.....We are having a party and would love everyone to join.

Saturday,
October 9th
10 am - noon
join us for baubles and brunch!

What better way to celebrate Fall than with food, friends, and fabulous jewelry?!

Come enjoy a fall brunch, fun with friends old and new, and shop for beautiful, affordable high fashion jewelry. Perfect for early Christmas gifts!

Check out Premier Designs jewelry’s versatility and get new ideas to bring your fall wardrobe back to life. The jewelry is awesome and at a great price. I tried uploading a couple pictures but with no luck, so you will just have to come!

RSVP to Tracy or Lynn

The party is at the compound (our house) if you don't know the address just e-mail me or leave a comment with your e-mail and I will get it to you!

No comments: