Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laundry Fairy

This evening (after a very busy last 48hr) I innocently post this on face book:


"Desperately needs a shake up from picking up and doing laundry. Having a hard time being joyful about fabric softener and toys under foot. =)"

And an hour later to my surprise a dear friend showed up with these:



Then we proceed to have a wonderful time eating them and chatting about anything and everything; that didn't have to do with laundry!!

What a great way to end the day. I feel so blessed to have wonderful friends!


Now I can start tomorrow off joyfully doing the laundry and picking up the toys, yeah!


Thanks laundry fairy!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Nice....I wonder if she'll come to my house?

Janice Phillips said...

heehee! :-D