Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Five Things

What I was doing 10 years ago today:

--I was 15 and a nanny to a wonderful family with a little boy and a set of triplets.
--Trying home schooling out
--Working on the set of Dr. Quinn Medicine Women (because of the triplets)
--Growing my hair long
--Living in West Lake and Arroyo Grande

Five things on my to-do list today:

--Go to the grocery store! (this is a must)
--Call about swim lessons for the big kids
--Catch up with my e-mail
--Look in to gymnastic for Sam this summer
-- Serafina's violin lesson

Snacks I enjoy:

--Chocolate chip oatmeal raisin cookies
--Starbucks Ice Chi Tea
--Chips (currently tortilla)
--Cheese
--Strawberries

Things I'd do if I was a millionaire:

-- Go to Australia
--Remodel the kitchen and the kids way to the lofts
--Acquire my own personal army, through birth and adoption.
--Save and Invest (thats for you hubby)
--Help the church/charities

Places I've lived (no order):

--Kansas City, KS
--Arroyo Grande, CA
--West Lake, CA
--Stockton, CA
--Shell Beach, CO

Tag your it!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Ten Years Ago:
1. Making a lot of money in the bio-medical consulting buisness.
2. Spending too much $$ keeping up with the "Jones'".
3. Accompanying my 1st grader on every fieldtrip he had.
4. Highlighting my hair to a crisp!
5. Getting weekly manicures.
6. Going to every swim-meet in Northern CA with my 7 year old.
more later, got to go....