Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Married?

Oh yes that's right I am!! After reviewing my blog it looks as though I only have kids. I never post about my husband and myself; it really is all about them. However a few weeks ago we got out for an evening away with out the kiddo's and went to the Symphony Ball. The Symphony Ball is a year black tie affair to raise money to support our local symphony. We had a great time, my mom and dad, Trevor and Jen, Robob, and our friend's The Burn's all joined us. The theme for the event was French, which meant we enjoyed a French style dinner, listen to music and watch dance all from France. It was a blast, just getting dressed up and having an adult conversation for an evening, getting to have a few drinks and go dancing.

The reason for the post is to share pictures of my dress (of course), this was the best part of the evening. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law Karlee (THANKS) It matched the theme and was different and gorgeous, what more could a girl ask for. Plus my hubby always looks good in a tux (by the way, my procrastinator husband never got measured for his tux, the turkey, so we had to by a tux the day before the dinner, we now own that tux he is wear, anyone want to rent a tux, we are open for business, got to make back some dough!! =)


None of the pictures turned out great, don't know why, it was like a high school prom thing?!? Matt's expression, my expression, don't ask why we are both looking up?!? Just go with it! (by the way he does look handsome don't you think.) And also a little shout out to the Wardrobe, they are the ones who outfitted my husband in less then 24hr. They had him hemmed, taken in and out the door, THANK YOU WARDROBE!!



The back of my dress, got to love big red bows!



Mom and Dad


Trevor and Jen

1 comment:

Jeannett said...

Oooohhhh, that IS a great dress! Man, if only I had somewhere to go to borrow it!!! (Oh, and a somewhat flat stomach...)