Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Third born or Boy?

Today was a big day in the Regusci household: Matteo got his first pair of shoes. Yes he has gone through two pairs of the Robeez boots but today he got a really pair of shoes for walking, you heard me right, walking!! As we drove over to Daddies office to show off our new pair of shoes I had to laugh at how this was a big day, because 3 years ago with Serafina we had no big first pair of shoes day. In fact it seemed she had a pair of shoes to match just about every outfit from the day she came home from the hospital. When I got home I had to go back in my photo logs; here are a few photos I found:



Serafina at 9 months, sporting pink striped shoes to match her railroading outfit.

Serafina at 6 months. Don't all 6 month old girls need sandals with flowers?

Serafina at 5 months. Black patent leather, a must have in every girls wardrobe.

Serafina at 2 months: Simple white, (ok so these ones are robeez and technically Matteo did have Robeez boots, but I counted in pictures and I think Serafina had 5 different pairs of Robeez (and that was just in one size!)


The whole thing is just cracking me up. My little daughter had pair after pair of shoes, while my son is getting his first at 16 months of age. You have to laugh, and then I have to ask the question is it a boy thing or is it a third born thing? Here is a picture of the young man in his shoes:





So if If you haven't caught on by now, Matteo is FINALLY walking!! He has been for about 2 maybe 3 weeks. (I have just been a bad blogger) I tried taking some video with my camrea. Hope you enjoy!


No comments: