Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Would You Hire Us?

Our family has always loved a good party. Now, my mom and I have a new found a passion in planning and putting together these parties. My mom is great at coming up with the themes, color schemes and how to time lines and I am excellent at the execution of it all. Then my mom comes in and pulls it all together at the last minute; she has an eye for detail. We personally think our parties our wonderful! Which leads us to our new business adventure...Party Planning!!!

Here is an example of our lastest party, a Margarita Beach Bridal Shower: Would you hire us?



The invite: we hand made these invites one night: cost was under $1.50, what you cannot tell in the picture is the chairs, drinks, birds and few other elements are 3d! So cool.



We made margarita sugar cookies, packaged them. Sitting behind them are personalized packets of margarita mixs that say "Life is Good" and have the birde and grooms name and wedding date on them. These were part of the party favors.



The cake, I decide to go ahead and attempt to make this cake myself. I hade been wanting to attempt a teired cake and had seen this design which fit our theme! TADA. Thank goodness it turned out well. Also note the tablerunner, we try to handmake two table runners that match the theme of our parties, this is one of them.



Extra cookies for the guest to eat, while at the party.


The line up of margarita glasses, waiting to get filled.


We hand decorated each glass with a ribbin and charm. Each guest also got to take their glass home with their other favors.

And of course what hawian beach party would not be complete with out Fiji water. (This was our splurg!)


Here are a few close ups of the cake! I was rather proud of my masterpeice. Matt said it was good, but Ace of Cakes still wouldn't hire me.



And the cookies awaiting their packaging.


So... There is one of our parties, all said and done. We have decide that in order to market ourselves we would offer that with every party the Guest of Honor and Host will take home a hand made table runner, matching the theme and our party favors would always include artisan cookies again matching the theme.

When is your next party......

1 comment:

Candace said...

Are you kidding me? I'll throw a party just to have you two plan it!

Is your mother crazy?! I can't believe she would put one more thing on her plate!