Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

PUJ

Yes you read the title right PUJ. This is my first ever product review on my blog and no I am not being paid or getting a kick back of any type; I just think this product rocks!!

What is it you ask....

A baby bath, yes a baby bath that rocks. Heart be still, a baby bath that I actually look forward to using. I don't know about anyone else out there but I HATE big clunky baby baths that you have to use cups to fill up or bend over a tub. They are annoying. With our past baby's we have used them for maybe the first few weeks and quickly moved on to handing them to someone in the shower. But no longer we have found the PUJ Tub.

The PUJ tub is a big piece of flexible material that is soft and antibacterial that easily folds up to fit into a bathroom sink. When in the sink in creates a soft, supportive place that cradles your baby. It is so cool and AJ loves it. The material acts as a insulator and they way it cradles him makes him feel very safe and makes mommy feel safe to take her hands off him to grab what I need. It takes up no room in the bathroom and there is no filling up this huge unnecessary tub. When done you just unfold it and hang it up to dry! I would recommend this to anyone. You should go check it out: http://babybathtubs.com/

Here are a few pictures of AJ enjoying his new tub:


On there websites they have pictures of bigger babies using this tub and when you see him in it in real life you can see where it will last until he is sitting up and can use the real bath tub.

Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Candace said...

What will "they" think of next? I'm so glad AJ likes his bath, and its not a hassle for the parents!

Kate said...

Thanks for this post, that is great! What a useful, adorable tub! Finally! I'm not one to buy the huge, plastic whale just to bathe my baby. This is a much simpler approach to bath time and i love it. ALso, sweet baby!