Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This and That

I hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. We didn't do anything wild for the weekend but instead just hung around our house and enjoyed being our little family. On Saturday night we attempted to take all 4 kids out to dinner. We went to the kids favorite place Chili's and had a great time. For the first dining adventure out with everyone it couldn't have been better. (Don't get me wrong there were a few moments I thought why, but overall it was a great family time!) Here are a couple pictures marking the occasion.



Next: I finally was able to get and upload pictures of what my 3 oldest kids did while mommy was in labor. Trevor and Jen watched them and to my surprise took the kids to the nursery, pick out pots and plants, then returned home to paint, and plant special flowers for AJ. The pots turned out so cute and what a wonderful surprise for AJ's home coming. Here are some pictures they took to mark the occasion:


Painting:

Pouring in the dirt:

Planting the flowers:


Watering: (yes those are my cookie icing bottles!!)




The finished project:


Thank you Trevor and Jen!! And this last week I attempted to get a picture of AJ with his flowers this was the best shot:


Apparently AJ is not fond of marigolds!

This is the end of my random post, I will leave you with a cute picture of Serafina and AJ. The girl is in LOVE!! I cant keep AJ out of her arms!


3 comments:

Candace said...

The pics are all so cute! What a great activity Trev and Jen did with the kids. Every family should have an Auntie Jen and Uncle Trevor.
Next, gotta love seeing Sam smile with a mouth-full of new front teeth!
Also love seeing AJ laying on his new blanket...
You are the best for still finding time to share pics with us all.

Tracy Regusci said...

I thought the blanket was a nice touch too!

Summer said...

Love the screaming AJ!!!!