Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, May 3, 2010

First Week

I have so many things to post about but no time to post them. By the time I have all 4 kids busy or asleep there is no time to sit and upload photos. Today I do have time to write a little something. In the last week since AJ was born we have not slowed down one bit. We attended a Spring Fling Auction, Serafina tried out a horseback riding class (Sam is trying it this summer), and Matt left town for Florida for a few days. All this and we have spent time learning about AJ. Here is what I have learned about our new little guy:

1. He HATES to be naked. I thought he just didn't like his diaper being changed but no, it is naked in general. On about his 4th day of life I attempt to nurse him with his legs naked, this was to try and keep him awake through the feeding. Well the little guy refused to attach and nurse until I put pants on him, then he nursed like a champ.

2. He would like me to be his personal pacifier. Those crazy other things I keep sticking in his mouth will not do.

3. If he is awake he better have something to suck: This makes his choice of pacifier an issue.

4. When he smiles in his sleep he has adorable little dimples.

5. He is a love and we wouldn't trade him for the world.

That is our mini update!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the update. I helps when I can't be there. Take care all....

Anonymous said...

Well at least you know he won't be a flasher! He is the cutest little guy......I'm sure he'll be so changed when I get to see him next...