Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School (or rather my on going saga)


We/I have once again changed my mind on school. Yes this is the final time. Well for this year or this month! Haha

I could bore you all with my train of thoughts, why I do what I do, etc. But I will spare you all. Lets just say I had a coming to God this summer and realized the life I planned might not be that of what God has planned.

The doors opened up for us to attend Coastal Christian and I was lead to go for it. I perused it and we were accepted. I feel great about this discussion and the kids, well Serafina, is beyond excited.

There you have it in a nut shell. I am fully prepared for the onslaught of I told you so's.

Let's look at this way, you all might get more blog posts this way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love that your open to change as life unfolds.

Mary said...

Change is great. Many people are afaird to change because of what others will say and do, but not you. That is awesome! Regardless, God does know best. You were spot on to follow his word. Here is to a great school year.