Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anyone out there..

still reading my blog?!?


I know it has been weeks since I updated my poor lonely blog but we have been busy enjoying the summer months. Our little Regusci clan has spent a long weekend in the Napa area, attended horse camp, gymnastic camp and VBS. We have also had two sets of cousin visit and spend a couple days in Santa Barbara at the zoo and a cupcake camp! Oh yeah and we managed to keep 4 children alive and happy. Needless to say it has left little time to blog.

Now we are starting to feel the summer winding down. We are sad and happy to be getting back into the routine of the school year (mainly mommy is, I love routine). I plan on spending the next few weeks of summer at the pool or hanging at home. So maybe if your lucky I will get to uploading pictures of our summer fun but if your not you will have to wait until we are back in the school year groove. Hope you all are enjoying your last few weeks of summer sun and fun.

And because no blog is right with out pictures here are two from our trip to the zoo ( we brought along our professional photographer, my dad!!!)




3 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

I live for your blog posts. ;-p

Can't WAIT to get back into a school routine! Somehow I think it will feel less busy than summer! Crazy! And what a routine it will be...we are going to have so much fun it will hardly seem like work...that's the best kind, eh?

Maybe we can have your dad teach math or astronomy if he's not gainfully employed by then, hahaha.

Candace said...

I'm still here!

Have fun at the pool for the last couple weeks of summer.

Carol said...

I'm here....tell me when you guys are headed for the pool....I may have to join in for a splash!