Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Know Something...

You don't know........












Jen and Trevor are having.....












A BOY






and








A GIRL



I am so so so excited for them.   One of each...in my mind it doesn't get much better than that.

Oh and everyone is doing well.  Things couldn't be better.  Mama and babies are happy and healthy.

They got a DVD of the ultrasound so I got to see my little neice and nephew.  The are cute little things, very active.  They seemed to enjoy kicking eachother in the head.  It was fun seeing a twin ultrasound because you would be looking at someones face and all of a sudden a foot or feet would appear!!  So awesome.

So now you know what I know.  

And yes someday I will get around to posting about Christmas.

Maybe.

If your lucky!! 

2 comments:

Candace said...

You're so right, it doesn't get much better!

Just think, your kids had to wait to be born before they started kicking each other....Jens' have already started!

Carol said...

OMG!!!! I was hoping you'd post!!!! such great news...boy and girl and healthy.....Yay!