Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Easter

Well it has been very busy around here but I have finally found a moment to do a little post on Easter!! We had a great Easter. The kids found their Easter baskets right after waking up and then we headed out to church where the kids had the chance to participate in an Easter egg hunt. After church we head over the the kids Great -Grandpa's (Bish-Nono) house for and Easter Lunch/dinner and a huge Easter egg hunt. They thought that a couple other kids would be come who ended up staying home so my little rugrats had 92 eggs to find!! It was a blast. After all the eggs were found the kids had fun re hiding them and searching again and again. What a great day.

(I am having problems moving pictures so bear with the order)

Serafina hunting eggs with Gio. Serafina thinks Gio is the best!


As I was trying to get a picture of Matteo the kids decided to add some eggs to the shot!



Matteo at the Easter egg hunt and church! (note the outfit was also his baptism one)



Our attempt at a family photo.



Matt left me at home , yes that is a peep!



The kids with their baskets.


I am very sad to say that we took some really cute four generation pictures at Bish-Nono house but not with my camera! So I will have to hunt down the person with them and post them later. So happy belated Easter!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, the last photo makes it almost look like christmas! The best one is Matteo w/ a peep though. Way to go.

Candace said...

OK, I just can't help this add-on. Wasn't Easter a month ago? But then, I still don't have Christmas cards out.

Rachel said...

The family picture is so cute, and Matteo is getting so big already!