Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Friday Night Fun

Matt and I both have been striving to become healthier humans. In doing so we have both managed to make exercising part of our daily routine. I have found a wonderful class called stroller strides, a class were we put our babies in strollers and the instructor takes on a fast pace walk and we stop and do arm and leg workouts. It really is a lot of fun and I have made some great friends. And let me tell you it is quite a workout running up a hill pushing a double jogger with 40lbs of kids in it!! Matt on the other had has taken to the gym during his lunch hour where he spends a good portion of his time weight lift. Where is this all going.....well the other night our quiet evening in quickly turned into a weight lifting competition using none other then the kids.....





Matt won the contest as the heaviest kid I could lift was....
Matteo!!

Sam managed to lift Matteo



Then everyone wanted mommy to hold them!!


It is my believe that sometimes the evenings that are not planned can become the best family fun nights. What do your families do for fun at night?

2 comments:

Matt said...

Great Post Babe!

I better get stronger if I want to lift Sam when he is 15!

Candace said...

Lets see, our family "fun" tonight was/is pulling out all the fishing and camping equipment, then sorting and cleaning it. Afterwards, all the forest service maps come out so Mike and Ty can plan their first fishing/backpacking outting of the season.
Ty is actually planning a backpacking trip from Sonora to Tahoe along the Pacific Coast Trail.
I just enjoy being with them for the process tonight. You know the only camping I do is "condo" camping.