Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Auntie Candace

This is a post for our Auntie Candace, a very talented knitter! Sam came down stairs this morning in a sweater she knit so I took the opportunity to snap a picture of the kids with a few of there hand crafted gifts from Candace. Candace lives about 5hr from us, so she gets to come down often enough that we miss her when she is gone. The kids were very excited to pose with their hat, blanket and sweater. To Candace, Thanks for keeping us nice and warm on these cool mornings, love the Regusci Kids!!



I had to add this picture because this is pacifier clip Candace knit for Matteo. If you can not tell it is an elephant and his trunk is holding on to the pacifier!! It really is the coolest clip!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, what a picture. It surely brought a smile to my face. You are awesome! It makes me want to knit some more. Thanks for making my day.