Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday Adventures

This weekend was HOT! And we had my aunt and uncle visiting us from Kansas City. When it is hot and you have family visiting what better thing to do then go wine tasting. But wait we have 3 kids and no sitter, what are we to do?
Take the kids wine tasting!
Yes we decide on Sunday to load the whole family up and head out to Justin Winery to do some wine tasting with my Uncle Rob and Aunt Vicki. My grandfather Bill (popop) also out from Kansas, tagged along too. We had a great time. My parents are wine club members there so we were able to taste wine in a private room. There was also a mini golf area outside that the kids had fun hitting/rolling golf balls around. We also went on a cave tours where Justin keeps all its wine, which the kids enjoyed because it was cold inside!! So if you are looking for a fun family activity some weekend you should give wine tasting a try!
My mom and dad happily showing there wine and cheese purchase.

Trevor and Jen, note the vineyards in the background


My Uncle Rob and my Dad enjoying their wine.

(there are no pictures of my Aunt Vicki because she was taking the pictures)


Popop had a little to much wine




Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weekend.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I my gosh where do I start with my comments! First of all, Matteo is so beautiful he could be a girl. He will need a photo in the blue pinafore dress to match Tyler's. Secondly, Sam looks like he had a bit too much. Hey, isn't this where the rehearsal dinner is. Maybe we should have a rehearsal to the rehearsal... I've never been out there and think maybe I'd like to go,, soon!