Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Recovery(ing)

Well recovery has gone well around here. We ended up bring in a couple of these outdoor zero gravity type chairs for Nana to sit in. She found them to be the most comfortable to rest and relax. They stood up to their name, zero gravity, and mot of the pressure of her arm area. Here is a photo of her happily e-mailing, school I am sure:



After about the third day she was all about the house trying to sew, and be more of a productive member of the household. However that end in a huge afternoon nap!! A little to much to fast. All in all she is doing great. The hardest part is having a fully functioning brain without a fully functioning body. This morning holds promise though.

On a side note, my blogger friend Brianna reviewed a book that she loved and trusting her opinions I went ahead a purchased a copy. This week sitting around with mom allowed me a little extra time to read so I was able to start and finish, A Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family. It was a great book. Though I don't consider my "nuclear" family larger. I do consider our family struchter larger as there are currently 9 members that live under the roof. Many of the principle still applied! Also Matt and I are not done expand our "nuclear" family of eventually we might be large. So if anyone is looking for a good read:

2 comments:

Candace said...

There is my sister recovering in her zero gravity chair with that beautiful orchid I gave her in the background. Wait, I didn't send that to her? Well I thought about sending her something like it. Does that count?

Tracy Regusci said...

That totally counts, Robob gave her that orchid, we can pretend you gave it to her (maybe it was a joint effort!!)