Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry for my tardiness on getting an update up!! But yesterday was a busy day. Not only did my mom have her surgery but we also had a family dinner night to attend at Sam's school (were he was going to be dancing and singing).

We are happy to announce that both events went well. Mom's margin cleaning was fast and recovery has been very easy. She is all ready up and about, she has been sewing all day long today.

Sam's dancing and singing was priceless. It was a Mexican themed evening and the kids Spanish teacher had taught them a Spanish partner dance and then song and dance. He did a great job and it was just to die for watching him twirl around with a little girl and having to be a little gentlemen. (I didn't know it was in him). The worst part was because of the surgery my dad was home with mom so he was not there to take pictures and I have misplaced my camera, so we missed the pictures!! =( I tried taking some with my phone, and will try downloading them later. If they are good I will upload them.

So all is good here. We are just taking it day by day. Wednesday is our next doc appointment, we expect to find out further about treatments then!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Good to hear about Lynn and priceless images of Sam in my mind! Hope is continuing to do do well.....

Jeannett said...

Great to hear Lynn is doing well! Tell her we said hi!