Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Post From Noni

This weekend I am out of town having a girls with my mom and friend Alma. Alma is in a Fitness competition and my mom and I went along for girl time and to cheer to her on. This morning I received this e-mail from my mother-in-law who was watching the kids so Matt could attend a golf tournament, after reading it I decide the e-mail had to be posted to the blog. So hope you don't mind me posting your words Noni but here it goes, my first guest author Noni:

I just had to share with you,Jeremy came into town last night and stayed on the couch because it was late and his parents were going to be gone early this morning to help with the Wild Flower triathlon. The kids got here about 7:10. I told Matt to just bring them in jammies because that would probably be easier. I told the kids we would have breakfast, get dressed and then go to Walmart to look for a birthday gift for Sam. My thought was that we would get out of the house for at least an hour so every one could sleep in. Serafina quickly spiraled into a melt down because she did not like the pants Matt sent. I tried to tell her just to wear them and then we would pick a new pair at Walmart and she could put them on there. She would not have any part of it. After 15 minutes of trying to coax her I started loading Matteo in the car. She started really screaming, running through the house screaming. Karlee got up and tried to help, Jeremy gets up and says I am not ready to have kids and will not be ready for a long time. Of course Karlee and I started laughing. Once again the Regusci kids prove to be the best BIRTH CONTROL for the Scalzo kids. It is about as real as it gets!!!!!! Oh please do not think I think your children are not well behaved, they are very good kids, just a big dose of reality for TEENAGERS. So Tracy the moral of my story is THANK YOU for having real kids so the Scalzo's know the reality of being parents.

Thank you Noni, for the hilarious story!! By the way did she end up going to walmart? With clothes on her body or off her body?

1 comment:

Candace said...

I know what the answer would have been if Tracy was there. NO PANTS!

Maybe I need to borrow the kids for a weekend up here. That reality is a long way from my T man's.

Thanks Betsy, that is the best Birth control reminder.