Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 days and counting...

until....my husband and I get in a plane to Nashville to live in country music heaven for 4 days at:



Excitement doesn't begin to explain what I am feeling at the moment. I just check the website and here is the current line up:
  • Dierks Bentley
  • Brooks & Dunn
  • Julianne Hough
  • Reba McEntire
  • Brad Paisley
  • Rascal Flatts
  • Darius Rucker
  • Jason Aldean
  • Rodney Atkins
  • Luke Bryan
  • Lady Antebellum
  • Little Big Town
  • Jake Owen
  • Zac Brown Band
  • Trace Adkins
  • Jamey Johnson
  • Martina McBride
  • Josh Turner
  • Lee Ann Womack
  • Wynonna
  • Jack Ingram
  • Miranda Lambert
  • Montgomery Gentry
  • John Rich
  • Taylor Swift
  • Kenny Chesney
Honestly I am not sure when we will sleep. My friend Debbie, who went two years ago said it was a blast and it is my understanding with our tickets we get to choose 4 singers to meet with and get their autographs etc. YEAH...for this country loving girlie!! So when you don't see blog updates for awhile that is why.

Also that is why there hasn't been blog updates as often lately. Getting ready to leave town and prepare to leave 3 kids with random family members takes some time and planning, but hopefully be well worth it. I have never left the 3 for this long!

1 comment:

Candace said...

You crack me up! Go and have a great time. (Sleep is highly over rated anyway.....kind of like breathing.)