Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A little taste of Nashville

Well Matt and I have been in Nashville for 3 days now and WOW, I love it here!! It has been a blast minus the part where I was sick with the stomach flu for the first day!! When we get back I will write a whole post on the trip but for now we are enjoying a little air conditioning before the evening concerts start so I thought I would upload a couple pictures. (As always I leave must of the picture taking up to the others so these are my own random snapshots and I have to wait and steal theirs!)

Dancing to Jason Aldean at the Wildhorse at an after hours party!



Debbie and I sporting our Jason Aldean Shirts in support of Breast Cancer


YEEHAW the ZAC BROWN BAND!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I am so happy for you two to get to take this trip. What an opportunity. I'm glad I'll be seeing you next week so I can hear all the details.