Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer

It has been a while since I have posted pictures and what good is a blog without adorable pictures of my kids right?!? In between all the doctors appointment, Nana and I (mostly Nana) have come up with some fun summer activities including a swim party and evening bon-fire on the deck, which included s'mores, Yummmy. The best part was we actually took pictures that day. All these things were new experiences for dear sweat Matteo, which added fun so don't mind that most of the pictures are of him. Bad mother I know.

Splashing was the best part of swimming.

My two fish, and my land lover. (Sam did eventually get wet, but it took awhile)



Matteo trying to help(or drown) his sister!


Yummy the first S'more!



This is a picture from the Paso water park. All the kids had a great time, however me (no hubby), three kids and water meant I never got my camera out. We did go with friends who managed to grab this picture of Matteo.


Aunt LooLoo took Serafina to the beach a couple weeks ago, I think she is dancing!



Papa and Matteo the train guys.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Its about time you posted some kid pics. I've missed seeing them. I wish my Nana thought of fun events like that!