Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

30 Weeks

Time goes by so fast. It seems like just a few weeks ago I announced I was pregnant, then that is was a boy and now here I am at 30 weeks. Down to count weeks on my hands. We haven't done anything to get ready for this baby yet. We still need to get an infant car seat, I sold our last one after Matteo was done with it because I assumed it would be out of commission before the next baby (accord to "the people" you are supposed to throw out a car seat after 6yr we had ours for 5yr). We need to dig out the baby boys clothes and the cradle but the good thing is we still have 10wks, well 8-9wks if he comes when I am telling him to!

Had an appointment with my OB and everything looks great. Baby looks good he is head down at the moment. I am pretty sure he flips daily so who knows now. I have to do a shout out to my trainer in Texas, Alma, thanks to her wonderful help and teaching me how to workout and be healthy I am proud to say that I am currently 20lbs lighter then I was Matteo at 30wk and 25-30lbs lighter then I was with Serafina!! YEAH, YEAH, less to lose on the other side. I might get back in my skinny jeans!

There you have it my pregnancy to date poured out for you all to read. And since I am feeling good about my overall health and look you all get a 30wk tummy picture, enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful!
Auntie Susan

Candace said...

OMG,only 8 weeks to finish knitting for AJ!

Matthew Regusci said...

Only 10 more weeks to practice my breathing!