Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Head Cold

Well I thought I had bypassed the head cold going through the house.

NEGATIVE.

Last night I could feel it setting in.

Couldn't breath all night

Couldn't take a thing....Thanks AJ love you too!

All day it felt as if a vice was squeezing my head but Matteo still wanted to play and read books...I was just waiting for nap time that I might get to sit down, perhaps close my eyes, take a steam shower to ease the stuffy nose.

Lay Matteo down and the dishwasher fix it man shows up.

The guy who supposedly fixed it last week and we paid (a hefty sum) but it continued to leak the next day. So he was going to come Tuesday, wait no Wednesday, oh wait lets reschedule that for Friday.

He proceeds to run test after test.

According to him nothing is wrong with it.

My head is pound.

He decides the problem must be with how I load it. I obviously over stuff it I guess. The dude flat out askes me "are you sure you dont put cookie sheets in there?" (If you saw my dishwasher you know this was a stupid questions.

Did I mention I have been running the dishwashers for last 2.5 yrs with no problem until now

Then proceeds to say there is nothing wrong...like I am the idiot. He wants to know when we saw it was leaking which one, what was in it.. I want to shout at him "I am pregnant a mother of three living in a house hold of 9 and we have been hand washing dishes for 2wks now...I am sorry I didn't have time to investigate and make note of the leaking process...isn't that what I am paying you for?!?"

Did I mention I was also told about how we should not have put hardwood floors in our kicthen (I didnt the previous owners did) that tile is much better and we should consider putting in tile becuase in a kicthen there is water...and it went on...I wanted to yell and scream but just stood there and said "oh..uh huh."

Needless to say the man walked out just as I had to head out to pick up kids from school...

So long moment of peace and quiet...so long nap...I guess I will try to remove the vice from my head after the kids go to bed.

1 comment:

Jeannett said...

our repairman tried to tell me that my dishwasher was working perfectly fine...that it was the way I loaded it...that I didn't rinse off every.single.sude of soap off...that I overloaded it...and I want to scream "THE AVERAGE HOUSE MAKES THEIR 12 YEAR OLD LOAD THE DISHWASHER...ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THE AVERAGE 12 YEAR OLD LOADS THE THING BETTER THAN I DO???!!!" Idiot.