Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rainy Days

As many know we have had a little bit more rain around here then usual. For the farmers, the hills and all things that grow outside, it has been very nice. For my 3 little children it has been a little harder. Made of course a little harder, let me remind you again, by the fact we are operating minus two bedrooms and a playroom.

So this last Saturday when I awoke to rain once more I new I need a game plan. What was something the children hadn't done in a long time they loved?! And that was when I saw it outside full of nasty rain water.....

the water table!

It was brilliant.

Out I went in the rain dumped the nasty water out, brought it inside and placed it in the shower.

After a good cleaning and some warm water my two-year-old was happy for hours....hours!!

Yeah for huge showers and water tables!

Nothing like splashing indoors when its raining outside!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable...what a great idea

Auntie Susan

Jamie Foster said...

That's great! Nice photo, too!

Candace said...

Will it work for my husband?