Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Even Safer

This morning both my mom and I found ourselves Husband less due to their various commitments. My dear sweet mom was going to work on her school work all day but instead decide to become our cruise director for the morning. After her and I spend about an hour sewing while the kids did art projects and played outside, she got the wild hair to load us all up and go get roller skates for the whole crew. (The children have been asking for them for quite awhile now.) Off we went and before you knew it we were home with skates for everyone, yes even the two-year-old. Which I had to laugh about because if I though the skateboard thing was walking on the line, with 3 kids ages 2, 4 and 7 on roller stakes for the first time....lets just say we had phone in hand and 911 on spend dial!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Love, love, love it! And look, the cruise director has hair!