Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Cinnamon Toast

A few days ago my friend Jeannette posted about cinnamon toast on her blog, which of course made the just gave birth/nursing mom crave it. Then yesterday my sister-in-law brought grandma's white bread from a local bakery. So...Today I had to make lunch for Serafina and Matteo (first day home alone with all the kids, Sam is at school)...so we decided to make cinnamon toast, using the Pioneer Woman's recipe.

Of course I let the kids help. Matteo mixed the cinnamon and sugar together and Serafina buttered the toast. While it was cooking Serafina and Matteo helped get the their plates ready.

Then it was time to eat...Oh my gosh...yes this is the best cinnamon toast ever. So I decide that I need to spread the word. If you are craving a little cinnamon sin, then go check out the Pioneer Woman's recipe. YUMMY and it is easy to let the kids help!



(to my seven pillar's group...yes I realize the only living food on the plate is the banana!)

2 comments:

Summer said...

Cinnamon has extreme healing powers. You can count that as living too.

Anonymous said...

I made this for breakfast this morning, everyone loved it. Thank you for sharing.

Auntie Susan