Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quilts, Quilts, and More Quilts.

Since we are on a roll with quilts here goes all the projects my mom and I finished over Christmas break after we completed the Double Wedding Ring Quilt (DWR). The DWR is not shown in this post because I decide to share it in a post of its own, when you take months to make you deserve your own post! Here are all our creations I have yet to share with the world:


This is a turning twenty in all patriotic fabrics I made for my Republican man!
This one is actually a year old, I just never posted it. It is a rail fence design that took me for ever to finish because of children, but once done, I donated it to my Grandfather-in-laws Kings-of-Columbus auction. So in the end it went to a good cause!


Another turning twenty's. I love this pattern. This quilt is on Serafina's bed!

Mom's yearly Christmas quilt!


This pattern is called Hearts on Fire. My mom made it for my cousin Megan's Wedding.


Another one of my mom's quilts. She did a great job on this one. I did the same one, and it did not turn out as well I had to improvise as my lines were not straight. You will notice it is not pictured here, mainly because it doesnt have boards yet! My version is going to go to my good friend Jon.


My mom's turning twenty quilt. This one is now in Philadelphia with my Uncle Craig.


A memory quilt we did for one my mom's teacher friends.

And lastly, I think I might have posted this one all ready, a baby quilt for Madison. This one is also a year old. Madison turned one this week!!


So there are just a few of our quilts. Some we forgot to take pictures of, some still don't have borders! Like Jon's! Hope in joy, and don't forget to come back to see the DWR quilt!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Madi and Serafina's are my favorite. :-)