Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Belated




On August 31, 2009 Matt and I celebrated 7 years of wedded bliss. My dear, sweet, wonderful husband took the day off of work (we also had school orientation that day) and made me breakfast in bed complete with Starbucks!! What a man. We spent the day going to the kids school for orientation before the first day and then during nap time my mom stayed at home with the young ones so Matt and I could enjoy a nice anniversary lunch, run to the bank and don't forget the grocery store (with no kids)!! Now that is the way to ring in an anniversary don't you think.

So what did I do for my Husband in return for his day off of work and royal treatment he gave me, I got him a bouquet of combs. Yes hair combs, he complains that I always steel his combs for mine and the kids hair so now he has a more then enough combs to get him by the rest of the year!!

Its fun to look back and to think that we have known each other for over 12yrs, started dating 10yrs ago, married 7yrs ago, have 3 kids and 1 one the way and I love him even more then the first day we met our junior year in high school and I ran home and told my mom "I met the man I am going to marry today..his name is Matt."

Wedding Day, August 31, 2002


Summer 2003

2005


2006


2006



2007 (I found a picture of just us!!)


2007


2008


2009


Happy Belated Anniversary Matt

3 comments:

Jeannett said...

Happy Anniversary! How are you feeling by the way?

Tracy Regusci said...

Pretty good, minus the random nausea, but for the most part I cant complain.

Carol Kraemer said...

You guys are soooo cute....