Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little Nut


Well today I had my first OB appointment and it was very interesting. Our little nut is 2wk younger then we excepted!!! Which just throws off all my planning. My doctor said most likely because of the cyst a few months ago my cycle was longer then normal and therefor the normal calculations from the day of your last period doesn't work in my case. The little guy or girl is measuring 6wk and 3days (which at this age is a far more accurate way of determining fetal age then the day of your last cycle.) Now my April 20th due date is really May 2nd. I went ahead and gave her a little pep talk that mommy wanted an April birthday so she will just have to be a few days early. ( I guess I should be excited since I am one of those people that enjoys pregnancy, I was just given 2wks I thought were gone!!)

When I got home I looked back at when I took that first pregnancy test and realized that I got a positive test at 3 1/2 wks, that just seems totally unbelievable. So everything looks great her little heart is beating 140 times a minute, which goes right along with my dreams for a little girl. My OB just laughs at me, he said the wedding ring test is more positive then heart beat!! LOL

Oh and if baby cooperates we should be able to find out the sex sometime need of Nov. early Dec. That will be the next exciting adventure with Little Nut!

Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

Candace said...

well Hello Nuttella!

Summer said...

Madi would be willing to share her birthday, April 30.