Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kids Say the Darnest Thing

This statement is so true. The past few weeks my 4yr old has just been cracking me up with the things that pop out of her mouth so I just had to share a few:

She is talking to her Noni:
"Yeah Noni, mommy is pregnant, she looked on-line and found out she is pregnant."

Talking to Nana:

"Nana, I have been thinking that maybe I wont be a doctor, is that ok?"
"Of course it is, you can whatever you want, do you have something else in mind?"
"Yes I want to be a fairy."

Later talking with me:

"So you want to be a fairy now?"
"Yes mom, I meant an Angel though not a fairy."
"And why do you want to be an Angel?"
"So I can be close to God."

And Lastly,

"Mom, I have been thinking and I am not so sure about this Kindergarten thing." pause "You should just home school me."



Oh the subject of talking a mini Matteo verbal update, we now say:

Choo Choo
Track
Done
Mama
Nana
Daddy
Trevor
Hi

and..
Shakes our head no and yes

And of course all of these are spoken only when he chooses. There are other random words that pop out every once in while but these are the most frequently used ones.

1 comment: