Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School

Today we packed backpacks and lunch boxes and sent all three kids off to school. Sam started 2nd grade, Serafina pre-k and Matteo started in the toddler program. Matteo will only be going two days a week (Tuesday and Thrusday). Since all my Matteo sitter decide to go off to college (karlee) I need a place to send him so I could spend Chemo days with my mom! So it was off to the toddler prorgram at The Laurette, he was so excited to be going to the same school as his big brother and sister that he never even looked back to see if we were gone. And to stick with tradition we had to take our back to school pictures as we left the house. Here are a few of my favorites! (I cant believe next year we will have a 4th baby in the picture, and I thought is was hard to get 3 kids looking at the camera and smiling!)


2 comments:

Jamie Foster said...

Pretty darn cute!

Candace said...

Adoreable! It seems like Matteo just started to toddle and here he is going to school.