Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

AJ

We have arrived at a name for our little man. I have been putting off saying anything because in the past we had been so definite on baby names it seemed weird that we really had to sit down and discuss this little guys name. The family has been using since before Chirstmas so I decide that it is safe to publish (chance of change are slim). His name will be....

Antonio James Regusci
Or
AJ (for short)

My mom came up with Anthony, which I loved and was a nod to our Nono. Matt like Antonio, and I agreed because it went along with our Italian theme we have going. James is after my daddy, William James Foster.

Now the only suprises left is when he will come and all his sats (hieght, wieght, etc.). We did have an OB appointment today and everything looks great. Not much to report. Mommy ate a little to much over the holiday's so I need to kick it up in the gym (still weighing less then I did at this point in my other pregancies) However it is close!! HAHA. I guess that means I should stop typing and get moving.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on choosing a name. We are so busy getting ready to move and trying to get things settled with the police academy and my job that we have barely even talked about one for our little guy!

Unknown said...

Tracy, sorry I did not realized that I was signed in as Danny, In case you did not know this is Nicola

Tracy Regusci said...

I understand fully being way to busy to think. I told someone today my one goal was to have an infant car seat out and ready by the time the baby is born!! Good luck with everything!