Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday Wish

So..my birthday is in just a few days and my Husband asked me what I wanted. There is really nothing at all that I want, I am happy, have all my needs meet, have a great family, what else do I need, nothing, no honey I don't want anything for my birthday.

Then I thought about it a little more and realized that there is a small list of things I would appreciate on my birthday. I decide to share them here:

1. I would like to get out of bed in morning because I choose to.
2. I don't want to have to pour anyone a glass of milk or make a PB&J sandwich.
3. I don't want to have to act as a mediator amongst fighting children.
4. I would like to take a shower without having a small human running in to ask questions.

and last but definitely not least:

5. I don't want to change a single diaper, poopy or not.


I think that is a small manageble list for my birthday don't you? Hubby hope your reading!

4 comments:

Matthew Regusci said...

How about rope and duck tape?

Jeannett said...

wow. good luck with that. let us know if it happens. ;)

Candace said...

Now I know what to get you....rope and duct tape.

Anonymous said...

I promise...one day you will miss it all. I would give a million dollars to have my kids small again. Happy Birthday!
Auntie Susan