Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

36 Weeks

This baby is coming ready or not! Luckily between my last pregnancy post and this one I feel slightly more prepared. We have a pack of diapers and the car seat. What more do you need?!? I have yet to pack my bag for the hospital (or preregister) so if we have any sudden dashes off in the next week or just know I will be at the mercy of what others decide to throw in a bag for me!!

Today the doctor took a look at little man. A very in depth one. He wanted to make measure all his little body parts to make sure is growth was on track and that there was plenty of fluid. He said I am measure much smaller then any of my previous pregnancy, which can be normal, but he just wanted to double check. Well his measurements showed that he is growing nicely and proportionate which is awesome! He gave me an estimated weight at he is looking at around 5.5 lbs right now so his estimated birth weight is about 6.5 lbs which is smaller then my others but I am not complaining I hope the estimates are right!!

My next appointment is Thursday April 22nd and at that time he will check me, hopefully that will get labor going?!? We can hope right!! And last but not least the belly pic (don't ask me about the facial expression I am just not a photogenic person).



Also, I have not forgot about Easter I will be posting as soon as I sort through the pictures!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Yippee! Can't wait...

Jamie Foster said...

Wait, I know that look. Did I keep Serafina up too late?

Candace said...

You fed her too many chocolate eggs Jamie...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update and the pictures.

Auntie Susan