Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, April 23, 2010

End of Week 38

Here I am approaching the end of week 38! How exciting. Doctor said his estimate is that the baby will still be the 6 lb range! We will see. I spent the whole morning contracting and lost my mucus plug (I know gross, to much info) but then I took a nap and everything stopped. So I had Matt snap a picture of my belly in case we make a midnight dash to the hospital. Thought I would share it with the world. ( oh and I am pretty sure Matt will manage to keep everyone informed of any progress via face book so if you are not his friend or you have him hidden you might change that for the next few days!!)


2 comments:

Candace said...

OMG you look awesome!!! I look forward to the updates....

Jamie Foster said...

AJ was born Sunday afternoon! Here are some pics: http://jf2.smugmug.com/Other/100425-AJ-3-Hours-Old/