Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Rockin' Party

My parents decide to not help me in my 12 step program in over coming my guitar hero addiction, but instead made it worst by purchasing me Rock Band for my birthday, gotta love it. Now I have officially sucked my husband and best friend Jon into my addiction because you have to have the full band to make it fun right?!?

Which meant Matt and my Mom had to throw me a Rock Band party. We invited a over a bunch of my friends who we knew would rock the house. They requested that everyone come dressed in there best rock get up and you would never guess... KISS made an appearance!!

By the end of the evening just about everyone had tried their hand at some type of instrument, drums, guitar or vocal. Also by the end, everyone was improving on there skills, that or we had thrown back enough to drink we were no longer noticing the bad pitch and missed notes! Who knows! Either way it was a great time.

As always my dad, know as Papa-razia all night, was in charge as pictures so: click here to view the fun filled evening!

Here is one photo Papa-razi missed:


No comments: