Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Friday, January 9, 2009

tummy bug, new school, and the dentist!

For those who don't know we have been looking into alternative schooling choice for the kids, as we are just not completely happy with California public school. Well yesterday we went and toured a private school we have been researching for next year (it was during this tour that my tummy bug decided to rear its ugly head). Long story short they just had a first grader move out of state and the spot was ours if we wanted it. So we signed him up to start Monday.

We also decided it would be a good idea for me to take him friday to meet the teacher and class. My mom would stay with the other two kids. Well she forgot she had a dentist appointment, but luckly moved it around. So everything was a go.

Then I kept getting sicker. I was up until passed midnight last night. However I woke up feeling fine but tired as matteo woke up at 5!!! That is really early for him. We went ahead with our morning, me doing my best not to look or act as tired as I was and my mom helping out with EVERYTHING, because I was falling apart.

Then it happened, she took matteo down to the cars to make sure she had carseats and not 10 minutes later is running into my bathroom with a puking baby!! Yes matteo now has a tummy bug. Now she is smelly, matteo is smelly, I am litterly dumbfounded, serafina is crying, and Sam is of course is quitely reading books waiting to go.

My mom saves the day, as I am ready to throw in the towel, she cleans up herself and thank goodness takes Sam to his new school.

I have since tucked serafina, matteo and myself on the couch and we are watching PBS. Again I am updating my blog from blackberry, sorry for the typos!

Once the tummy bug leaves our happy home, I will write more about the new school and maybe even give you some pictures from Christmas break and all!

Enjoy your friday

1 comment:

Brianna Heldt said...

Oh no! SO sorry you guys are sick! Regusci's, get well soon!!!! :)

Can't wait to hear about the school you found!