Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good:

Doctor called and Matteo does not have RSV!!! That means we can expect the cough to clear up within a week. If it was RSV we were looking at 2-3 weeks with the first 2 weeks being in isolation (no playdates). So we are very happy with that news and the breathing treatments seem to be working well.

The Bad:

My grandfather (whom lives with us) has a chocolate lab, Hershey. Hershey likes to chew alot. We have lots toys, stuff animals, food, you name it. Once he even took a hard drive outside to munch on but we were lucky and it still works. What do you ask this has to do with anything.....

The Ugly:

Hershey decide to eat this:




Yes that is Serafina's carseat. Yesterday my dad took Serafina to her violin lesson because I had to take Mattoe to the Doctors. This morning I ask my mom to make sure the car seat was left for me. She kindly put it by my car, something we do often. Not more then 2hr later I walk down to find the mangled car seat. Hershey seemed to only be interested in the padding of the seat so even thought it lost all or most of it's crash support, I could stilll buckle her in to get us to Johnsons. I walk in sick baby and all, ask for the car seat hoping for a gender nutral color. Of course not, the only one they have is purple with flowers or pink with flowers!! Sorry Mattoe, just didn't feel safe driving any futher with out proper restrait.

The ugliest part of course being the price of a new car seat. Sorry kids no more extra activies this month, Hershey ate them.

Sorry about the spelling errors- I am not a good speller and the speller checker does not seem to be working on my computer!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Wow, that is UGLY! I don't think I even want to come down and visit this weekend. Maybe I'll stay at a Hotel w/ Karen. Candace