Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Night Out

It has been a very busy week between sickness, Matt traveling and my mom having a minor lip thing taken care of. There has been so many moments I have wanted to post but have not had the time. Last night we spent the evening at the Symphony Ball and had a wonderful time. I wanted to share a very rare photo of Matt and I going out for an evening. The best part of the weekend was today, I am still in my pj's and have yet to leave the house. What a great way to end a busy week!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I thought the best part was the day spent getting ready, and oh yes, Tracy table dancing (O.K. it was actually only on a chair). You really do need to get our more often! Love, Auntie Candy

Jonathan said...

It was fun times had by all! Too bad the band didn't end up playing "Wonderwall"...