Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where is all the quilting?!?

My original intent for this blog was to talk about my quilts. However as must of my blog fans have pointed out I spend a lot more time talking about my kids and family!! I imagine it will stay that way, but don't fear I will post about my quilts when then are finished or extremely entertaining.

( I am still quilting just haven't finished anything, everything is half done, what a procrastinator)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hooray for Trevor!!! I suppose I should email him directly. He probably doesn't lurk around on this BLOG much.

I am suprised he already knows that he passed. I assumed it would take some time to get the feedback.

Now...let the wedding plans begin?!

Tracy Regusci said...

We can only hope the wedding plans will begin!! =) I guess he knew right away because the professors hearing the defense, sign off on it our not! We are very proud.