Regusci's Rags

Quilting and family; keeping life in stitches!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a week

So this is just a quick note to let everyone know why I have out of blog land for a while. Last Thursday my mom was at a conference at the Disneyland hotel so my dad decide to take Serafina down by train, and go to Disneyland and of course I had to tag along. For pictures of the event you can go to my Dad's website, click here.

On our return trip Friday night, I noticed Matteo was coughing a bit. Well it turned into a full blown cough and rattle. Yesterday I took him to doctor and we are now down breathing treatments ever4-6hr and they tested him for RSV ( Respiratory syncytial virus). We will find out today if it is really RSV or just a bad chest cold.

Then to top it off our internet has been moving like molasses. That in short is the Regusci. Hopefully I will get some more exciting post in the next few days!


No comments: